APCOR Construction + Development brings a unique perspective to all our projects. As owners and managers of our own buildings, we know what it takes to design, develop and construct buildings for our clients that meet today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals.
After careful evaluation of our clients‘ objectives, we use our proven expertise to add value to the planning and implementation process. By preparing for potential growth or re-use issues down the road, we are able to eliminate the problems most other firms run into, problems that may prevent an owner from reaching their future goals.
Whether a project involves the construction of a new building or the renovation of an existing building, APCOR’s team is experienced in commercial, industrial, and institutional construction of all shapes and sizes.
- Bigalora - Ann Arbor, Livonia, Royal Oak, Rochester Hills
- Binson’s Medical Equipment & Supplies - Sterling Heights
- Brighton Hospital Renovation -Brighton
- Cornerstone Community Financial -Royal Oak & Auburn Hills
- Encore Capital Group - Troy
- Ford Motor Town Center Offices - Dearborn
- Guest House Chapel - Lake Orion
- The Star of the Sea Parish Offices -Grosse Pointe Woods
- Avalon Business Park - Brighton
- Dialogue Marketing Call Center - Detroit
- GECOM - Novi
- Gentz Industries - Warren
- J.D. Power - Troy
- Journal Register Regional Offices - Clinton Township
- National Coney Island - Canton & Roseville
- St. Clair Orthopedics and Sports Medicine - Macomb
- Slurping Turtle Restaurant - Ann Arbor
- Sony Novi Research Facility - Novi
- Troy Officentere - Troy
- University of Phoenix - Tampa
- University Preparatory Academy - Detroit
- USDA Emerald Ash Borer
- Research Center - Brighton
- ViSalus Midwest Headquarters - Troy
APCOR was efficient, thorough, communicated well, and delivered quality.
Matt Sluizer, Bows and Arrows Co.
Now that we are settled into our new offices, I wanted to take a moment to complement you and your staff. I especially want to single out Rich Koshlap, for it is Rich that I have personally had the most interaction. After 20 years in business, I’ve honed the skill of sizing up the integrity and character of someone quickly. My gut feeling about Rich was proven correct over the past six months that we have worked together to make our move into this new space seamless. My multiple calls to change this or that were always met with a smile and a “can do” attitude—rare these days.
Michael J. Fuller,
Wealth Management Advisor, RBC
I appreciate all the efforts of APCOR Construction to successfully complete the 3rd floor build-out. A special thanks to Rich Koshlap for his outstanding service throughout the build to managing all the details and coordinating everyone!
Barbara King, Project Manager
Boar’s Head Brand
APCOR did a great job teaming up with us and executing the construction. Their relationship with the landlord was very helpful, and they have a great understanding of the local market. APCOR’s leadership was very professional and their communication was proactive. The team they assembled to execute the construction worked well together and delivered high quality craftsmanship.
Katerina Bergeron, PMP
Team Lead ‐ Project Management
The job was great, the crew could not have been more professional and went out of their way to make us happy. You just can’t ask for more!
Linda Garrett, Vice President,
Kramer-Triad Management Group